Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Debit Card and Stripper Dust

So yesterday was definitely a case of the Mondays!


Let's start off with the fact I got new Victoria Secret panties....its all downhill from here. As a girl, if its sparkly odds are I'm naturally attracted to it so to find panties with glitter that were cute and not buy them? I think not!So I bought them :) 


So these wonderful little panties are great in concept bad in design. Needless to say glitter was EVERYWHERE and I mean everywhere. It looked like I got a lapdance from PJ Sparkles. Needless to say this must be what it is like to be Vajazzeled. A trend I will never understand and truly hope doesn't ever catch on.


Next, I lose my debit card. Anyone that knows me knows I can't keep track of any kind of card. Last week it was my license for the 40th time this year and this week its the debit card so freaking out I go through my car and apartment like a mad woman looking for this thing. (Side note: Cards should come with a noise alert for when you lose them you can set them off to hunt them down) The debit card is no where and I mean no where so I call up my bank call my card in as lost, they were nice about it said I'll have a new card in 7 days. 


So an hour passes, I sit down to actually create this blog and I'm thinking my jeans are hitting me funny so I go to readjust the top of them and its hard. I move my shirt that has an elastic band at the bottom and out drops my Debit card!!! It has snuck out of my pocket and into my shirt. I didn't think about checking the shirt I was wearing for my debit card. 


All I can say is:

No comments:

Post a Comment