Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let's be MORE than FRIENDS

First off I'm a super straight forward person.

I'm not the type to just casually stand idly by if I like a guy, I have no issue approaching someone saying "hey here's my number we should hang out sometime" I appreciate the same in return, because let's face it I'm blond I don't catch on to the hints of casual flirting meaning you like me. You basically need to go caveman style on me-club me over the head drag me back to your cave by the hair and then and only then will I know "Oh Wow, this guy actually has an interest in me" (Side note: I'm not talking about taking advantage of me or getting raped lets clear that up right now!!) 

I don't enjoy the games of dating and I don't have the time for games...If you like me and I like you then lets go! Stop with all this bullshit I'm going to wait 3 days before I call so I don't seem desperate crap because the entire purpose of dating is to get to know someone and see if you would actually enjoy their company more often and how the hell are you going to do that if you ignore the person for 3 days and make them think that you have no interest in them for who knows what reason! Guys listen up, when you do this and the girl actually likes you it is hard as hell to not send a text your way and then they begin to semi crack thinking "Was I ugly? Am I too fat for him? Did I have something stuck in my teeth? Wait we hugged twice doesn't that mean something? Maybe that was like a thank you hug and a thank god I never have to deal with you hug?etc.....:" 

And let's face it girls it is harder  for us to get rejected but step up the plate every once in a while because really what's the worse thing that is going to happen is that person is going to go "no thanks" Well that is just dandy, your best friend is hotter anyways!!

Also, not sure if it is just me but I really appreciate when the person does explain why no additional date and is honest about it because how are you suppose to improve yourself with out some productive criticism? Sure some of the things they may not like about me I won't even think twice about but others I'd be like "Oh wow I had no idea I did that. That is awful of me!"

To conclude, everyone knows pretty shortly if you they want to spend time with someone I mean after all why are you hanging out to begin with....so stop all the games! The world would be so much easier to be straight forward. So here's a hypothetical list of people I would always say yes to so there will never be a question about it:

Uncle Jesse Have Mercy
Zach Morris because who wouldn't
Kelly Kapowski because who didn't want to be her
Pauly D just because it would be highly entertaining
Batman because he's ripped
Johnny Depp no matter what character or outfit he is in
Billy Bob Thornton just because his confidence is sexy as hell
Ryan Lebar just to see if I could turn him straight
And all my childhood/high school crushes from Owasso as follows in chronological order
Michael-we always sat next to each other cause of our last names just a pretty awesome guy
Jeff-7th grade sat next to him during science and crushed hard
Kenneth-because he was mr bad boy, the crush was so bad I stuttered anytime he was in sight
John-He had pretty eyes but he was a grade younger than me
Isaac-He was a grade older but who knows why I liked him-prob because he was taller than me








4 comments:

  1. Do has anyone ever really given you criticism?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, two guys have said I act too indifferent and hard to read me-I don't know how to change that. Another has told me I'm too tall and he felt weird standing next to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more eye contact will help with the "indifferent" and ignore the short dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its nice to know im not the only one who finds the games and rules of dating detrimental.

    ReplyDelete