Sunday, July 17, 2011

Music is my Mistress

This post is just about music I like that isn't on the radio. Disclaimer: I listen to everything so I'm sure there will be plenty you will dislike!


Lissie is a very under appreciated artist in America





Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights is a great rock band



Just a good electropop song





I love all of Mickey Avalon's stuff *** Do the Jane Fonda!



Been listening to Meriwether for about 10 years now and still love every single song and they are phenomenal live:



Bryan J has a beautiful voice check out his cover of Pretty Wings if you want to hear him live but here's my favorite of him:



Both of these artist are great on their own but this song's lyrics hit home for so many people! If you like Erik check out his song called hurtful




No comments:

Post a Comment